Brenner Family Dental’s “Bright Smiles” Program
The team at Brenner Family Dental knows how important it is for you to have a healthy and bright smile. We feel that every patient in our practice deserves to have a smile they can be proud of. So, we’ve created the Brenner Family Dental Bright Smiles Whitening Program!
Here's how it works:
- First, we see you for a professional cleaning, exam, and diagnostic x-rays.
- There is a one-time only enrollment fee of $99 to cover the cost of our materials.
Once your teeth are cleaned and healthy, you are presented with two options:
- Bright Smiles Program Option #1: Custom Fit Bleaching Trays
- Bright Smiles Program Option #2: Opalescence GO Disposable Bleaching Trays
- When you keep your regular dental checkups, we will be happy to supply you with a FREE whitening refill at each preventive care visit (up to 2 refills per year)
- Also, by being a member of the Bright Smiles Program, you are eligible to receive a special discount of 15% off our take home whitening kits and 25% off in-office whitening treatments*! (*Discounts are not able to be combined with additional office promotions or discounts)
Please be aware that the following situations will cause your contract to expire:
- If your account balance goes unpaid after 90 days
- If you miss 3 or more appointments without adequate notice
- If 30 weeks go by between your preventive care appointments. The Brenner Family Dental Bright Smiles Program is designed for patients who are seen for preventive care every 6 months.
Patients Our Team
Great service from everyone I met. Very patient attentive and genuinely nice. Would highly recommend Brenner Family Dental!
Always on time, friendly reminders of upcoming appointments are appreciated. Staff is friendly and professional and do a nice job of explaining any procedures being performed. Thanks!
Best dentist I have ever been to! I just moved to Buffalo and I have never been to this dentist before. I called them with an emergency painful tooth. Without question they got me in right away, made sure that my insurance covered the visit for me. Diagnosed the problem and were able to take care of the problem all in the same day. My out of pocket was the cheapest I have ever had at the dentist! The staff and everyone there was extremely courteous and very friendly.
Always a very pleasant experience. This is truly a great small town practice. Everyone knows you and is nice. I always leave with a smile on my face.